Ultra Fine Pitch Rework - BGA, Flip Chip, TAB, COB, etc.
The RocHard 1 MilProbe is a 0.3" long
Micro-tip in a 4 3/8" long hex shape stainless steel handle.
The Micro-tip is tapered to a one mil diameter tip for TAB, BGA,
and other ultra fine pitch rework. The tip is either straight
(SH-341) or 50� angled at 5 mil from the point (SH-316).
The different tip geometry allows the tips to reach between all
curcuit leads and traces under a microscope.
||(Kit including both SH-316 and
1 MilProbe (SH-316) cleaning 3 mil pitch TAB substrate.
Overall dimensions of the 1 MilProbe, straight and angled version.
- The probe tip is strong and long lasting since it is
made of special, proprietary alloy to achieve maximum
- The hex shape stainless steel handle provides a easy
grasp of the tool when operating under a microscope. It
also prevents the tool from rolling on the work bench.
- To further increase the comfort of using the tool, a
foam sleeve that goes onto the handle is available as an
- The One MilProbe comes with a protection cap and a
vinyl pouch. The cap keeps the tip from damages and keeps
the operator from injury. The pouch provides additional
protection to the tip and provides a convenient way of
storing and carrying the One MilProbe.
|The new inspection mirror meets clean
room requirements yet is sufficiently economical for
non-clean room applications. A quality hand tool for the
technician but inexpensive enough to meet the budgetary
requirement of modern manufacturing.
7/8" Inspection Mirror Head, 7 �" Overall Length
- Medical quality inspection mirrors that meets clean room
- Comfortable hex shape stainless steel handle
- 45� mirror-handle angle that allows inspection
in hard-to-see places
- Indispensable inspection mirrors for electronic and electrical
repair and rework both in the plant and in the